Digital Catalog Associate
Open Position - 5
The Digital Catalog Associate shares responsibility for the customer experience across the client website managed directly by the merchandising team.
The Digital Catalog Associate shares responsibility for the customer experience and revenue generation across the website managed directly by the Merchandising team. They will support the day-to-day management of the website including building and optimizing content, merchandising products and catalogs to maximize sales, supporting conversion rate optimization, and supporting new product launches.
- Maintain existing product catalog to drive discoverability of products within the catalog: merchandise product into taxonomy to drive sales, add product into any new categories.
- Prepare new product for launch in our backend system.
- Add product images, add product descriptions and key features, merchandise into appropriate categories within the taxonomy, and add facets to allow products to be filtered within the taxonomy.
- Work collaboratively to enhance product pages with video content, educational content, additional product specs and relevant customer feedback.
- Manage and maintain product & campaign launch schedules implemented by the Marketing Team.
- Consistently review and react to sales reports.
- Improve profitability by suggesting and evaluating creative merchandising initiatives and growth strategies – using product promotions, focused shops, website design optimization, and more.
- Evaluate and maintain effective taxonomy, facets and shop strategies that facilitate efficient search, reinforce a positive brand experience and support effective visual merchandising.
- Manages content and keywords to maximize relevant results within on-site search.
- 2 plus years experience in an office environment, e-commerce or merchandising background preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy when switching between tasks.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Problem solver with the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Ability to execute tasks/projects with little supervision.
- Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally.
- Strong expertise in Excel.
- Willingness to learn quickly and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Displays resourcefulness while working under limited supervision, in order to gain a thorough understanding of the many complex systems and tools used on a daily basis